Driving Directions to Ear Falls
Our fly-in fishing outposts are located north of Ear Falls, which is approximately 200 miles north of the border crossing in International Falls, Minnesota. We’ll fly you out from Ear Falls.
- Cross the border into Canada and take Hwy. 11 East
- Approximately 20 miles east of Customs, turn left onto Hwy. 502 (no fuel service for more than 100 miles)
- Travel to the end of Hwy. 502 and turn right to Dryden, Ontario
- Turn left to Vermilion Bay on Hwy. 17
- Turn right at Vermilion Bay onto Hwy. 105 and proceed to Ear Falls