Ontario Remote Fishing Outpost Cabins
Wenasaga Outposts offers remote fishing trips on two lakes in Ontario, Canada. Our fishing outposts on Jubilee Lake and Slate Lake provide the opportunity to experience what real Canadian fishing trips are all about. Surrounded by the great outdoors, discover what it’s like to fish on lakes that have dark waters with depths in excess of 90 feet. Water this deep shelters an abundant number of walleye and northern pike, which allows anglers the opportunity to fish on our lakes all summer long.
Our well-outfitted, lakefront outpost cabins have plenty of space and sleep up to ten people comfortably. Our remote Ontario fishing trips include fully equipped boats and ample fuel for your stay.
Why you should consider Wenasaga Outposts before other remote fishing camps:
- Fantastic fishing on easy-to-fish remote lakes – no portaging to another lake to find fish with us! Both Slate and Jubilee Outpost Lakes are packed with large walleye and northerns making fishing easy and fun!
- The only outpost cabins on each lake!
- Excellent accommodations – we have MODERN outpost cabins with fully outfitted kitchens, separate bedrooms, and all indoor plumbing – no running to another building for showers or the toilet.
- Quality motors and boat seats make fishing with our outposts a relaxing and comfortable experience!
- Entirely separate, screened in fish cleaning buildings and plenty of freezer space for all your take home fish!
- Your choice on transportation: You can access our remote outposts by trying our new ATV experience at a cost effective rate, or fly in if you love the idea of a fly in fishing trip – your choice. We give you the option!